Saturday, December 5, 2015

Human interaction sucks

I hereby reaffirm my commitment to being a person of very few words in my interactions with people.

Direct conversation is wildly overrated.  Almost never does anything good ever come of it.  If anybody cares at all what I say, it's most likely to be offended by it, which isn't particularly amusing to me.

Accordingly, I will refrain from volunteering any information about myself, my life, my experiences, and my opinions.  If asked for any of the above, the best reply is generally a shrug, unless I stand to gain something by providing an answer, which frankly is not very likely.

Blogging, and writing in general, are a different matter.  It's nice and anonymous for the most part, and nobody's forcing you to read it.  If you're bored or offended by anything I write here, it's your own damn fault for reading it. Just leave.  It's as simple as clicking another link or closing a window, and I wouldn't follow you even if I could.  And don't come back.  Do you know how easy it is not to click a link?  A hell of a lot easier even than closing the goddamn window.  Nobody to blame but yourself.  If you don't like my thoughts, that's your problem, not mine.  Not my circus, not my monkeys.

So, if my thoughts must leave my head, they go here and nowhere else.  Ask me no questions, and I won't have to make the effort to shrug at you.





No comments:

Post a Comment